20 years ago I . . .
1. Was in preschool
2. Dressed in matching clothes with my sister- I always wore blue and she wore red
3. Had a boyfriend named Timothy Harrison
10 years ago I . . .
1. Had just finished my freshman year of high school
2. Ran varsity track
3. Didn’t believe in the sovereignty of God
5 years ago I . . .
1. Was having the time of my life in college!
2. Was the MOH (Maid of Honor) in my sister’s wedding
3. Was TMC Basketball’s #1 fan
3 years ago I . . .
1. Went to Israel with the most wonderful group I could have dreamed
2. Was starting my senior year of college and trying to figure out what to do with my life after graduation
3. Began attending Grace Community and Generations
1 year ago I . . .
1. Rekindled my love for Mexican food
2. Was homeless and looking for an apartment like a madwoman
3. Still didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life
So far this year I . . .
1. Have thrown more parties than I can count
2. Got the job of my DREAMS!
3. Found the neutral salad plates I’ve been looking for for years.
Yesterday I . . .
1. Cried…what’s new?
2. Ran into Tyler Morley at my sister’s salon
3. Took my parents dog for a walk
Today I . . .
1. Switched cars with my sister
2. Bought new bedding at Macy’s one day sale.
3. Got my hair done and cut bangles!
Tomorrow I. . .
1. Am going to pack all my stuff up to head back down to LA!
2. Will work on my tan and finish the book I’m reading.
3. Am having the traditional going away dinner with my fam.
In the next year I will . . .
1. Finish my MABC and write my thesis
2. Say goodbye to two of my best friends as they head to the mission field.
3. Buy a wet-dry ceramic hot iron (or request one for Christmas, whichever comes first).