I was skimming the website yesterday and came across a series of blog posts about young people risking their lives for the sake of the gospel. They are simple yet profound.
Here’s a teaser for ya. These are taken from “Your Life Story: Tragically Wasted or Gloriously Spent?” which is part 3 of the 10 part series:
- 3 Marks of a Tragically Wasted Life
- A lukewarm attitude of complacency.
- A lazy habit of procrastination.
- A paralyzed lifestyle of timidity.
- 3 Marks of a Gloriously Spent Life
- A hot-hearted desire to be useful.
- A relentless passion for the good use of time.
- A constant readiness to risk for the Gospel.