Okay so maybe YOU haven’t been long awaiting this, but still, it is long awaited. I received a “Blog Award” more than a month ago now and have yet to pass it along. While I am no passer-along of chain e-mails, I do believe in good, old-fashioned doing what is asked of me, so here I go.
This is called the Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award! I received it from my new friend Carrie (who I met through our mutual friend while I was out visiting Indiana and found out she has excellent taste in blog designs, likes good music, and is very warm and easy to laugh with – my kinda girl!) over at Life of the Liles.
1. I hate cashing checks, getting gas, and showering but I do all three out of necessity. I just dread/hate/procrastinate doing them.
2. If I had my way I would wear yoga pants, a sweatshirt, and flip flops every day.
3. I know more about Larry Bird than most guys do because I had to watch the “Larry Bird: A Basketball Legend” video every day when my brother was in high school. I love that video and have since bought it for myself.
4. I despise awkward silences (and awkwardness) with everything in my being. I will do almost anything to avoid it.
5. I am way more cheesy than I ever want to let on.
6. I don’t like to go too long without crying. It makes me feel human.
7. I think dinner should be an event.
8. I love bike riding.
9. I firmly believe that the best long-distance friendships are ones where you frequently have short conversations.
10. Most of the time I really enjoy it when someone else is in control.
Caris at Your hair sucks, I can fix it
Katy at Kathryn V. Photography
Siona at There’s More to Life Than This…